- Flowers may be placed up to 14” from the marker on the graveside.
- Bushes may be planted in the same row as the marker. Please check with
the grounds crew first.
- Things that are not allowed:
||Chips or mulch
- The cemetery reserves the right to remove old flowers, shrubs or faded
decorations that are not maintained.
- The cemetery is not responsible for vandalism or theft.
- Spring clean-up is in March.
- Fall clean-up is in October.
- Clean up dates will be posted on the sign inside the front gates
1 month prior to clean-up. Again do not put up borders because they
will be removed.
- Please contact Jerry on the grounds or Kristi and Susan in the office
with any needs you may have.
- Please contact Kristi or Susan for decorating in the Veterans